Map #8

 


For the last map, I followed an ArcGIS tutorial on how to use Adobe Illustrator when making maps, yet tweaked the end result a bit so that it became a proportional symbol map instead of a dot density map. I followed the tutorial pretty closely, yet I had some issues with the logo portion of it. When attempting to fit the map inside the logo it simply wouldn't work. I was hoping to have the map be inside of the logo and implement a drop shadow yet unfortunately it didn't work out. For the proportional symbols, I followed the instructions for the most part but changed the symbology before I added the map into Adobe Illustrator. I decided to use red dots to make it pop from the map. Overall, I think the map turned out alright, but I would've liked to see the map turn out like the final result in the tutorial. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Participation #1

Cartography Maps #2a & #2b

Blog Participation #5